This page contains copies of Sewer invoices we receive from the City of Gig Harbor. These City invoices make up approximately 90% of your semi monthly STEP Bill. The majority of the remaining 10% billed covers the cost of treating the liquids we pass into the city sewer, required by the city, and the cost to maintain our equipment.